Pre-press and press set up to print to ISO 12647-3 standard.
- Winner in the Irish Print Award’s National Newspaper Printer of the Year category 2012 and 2011 and winner in the Regional Newspaper Printer of the Year category 2011 and 2010.
- Maintenance managed using the Pemac computerised maintenance management software. Overall maintenance system awarded the “MEETA -The Asset Managers” National Maintenance and Asset Management Award in 2012 in the Maintenance Management category. Award based on full integration of production and maintenance activities.
- Service and support contracts in place with the press controls supplier (EAE), press manufacturer (KBA) and mailroom supplier (Ferag) and well as key facility suppliers (IT infrastructure, gas, compressed air, standby generation) and Agfa as already noted.
Operational KPIs set for Safety & Environment, Quality, On-time Deliveries, Waste and Earnings. Additional Maintenance KPIs set for Overdue Jobs and Hours, Total Technical Downtime and Ratio of Unplanned to Planned Maintenance Hours.
- Safe operations are fundamental to reliable operations. OHSAS 18001 certified. Current certificate valid until 3rd July 2015.
- Daily, weekly and quarterly meetings to measure performance against the KPIs and assign appropriate actions as necessary.
- Automatic reports available for customers for most production, quality and despatch parameters.
- 100% stand-by for electrical energy provided by 2MVA on-site generator.